Thursday, March 18, 2010

A celebration is coming....


Easter is coming.  The resurrection of Jesus from the dead will be celebrated. 

I will celebrate a God who cares about his people and was willing to put it all on the line.

However it is that YOU look at God's love, my prayer is for us all to recognize that love and to begin to live like God's sacrifice was all worth it.

Perhaps there are things we need to learn this Easter season.  There were lessons Jesus was trying so hard to teach his disciples but they just didn't quite get it....not until much later.  There are things in my relationship with Christ that need rethinking and reevaluating.  I think it's all OK to re-evaluate relationships and to try and make them better.  I am such a long way from what Christ intended me to be but in my relationship with him, I can work at improving that.

May we all have eyes to see those things that we need to see...and to make better....or different..

No comments: