Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keeping with the theme....


Birds will be getting ready to mate soon.
If they haven't established their life mate, they'll be on the search.

A little bit like people, I'd say.

Did you enjoy the lovely snowy/sunny/snowy/sunny day today??
I did!!

Also, I went to get my eyes checked today.  Left eye is always
the one that's the "bad boy".  It always worstens a bit more than the
good-mannered right eye.  So, now it's picking out new frames.
Think I'll go a shade of burgundy/red.  And larger frames are
coming back into fashion...the European trend.  I'd say it's about time
for these poor enormously round eyes of mine...... for the past several
years they have struggled to even be in the scope of these little lenses.
So, I think I'll go larger, just so my eyes will fit into the glasses!!

Nite all....

2 comments:

Linea said...

I meant to tell you that I think I like this template better than the last one.

And that the picture on your header is amazing.

Sharon Kent said...

I agree this one is better. But the picture on the header is actually much longer than what shows up. I just don't know how to get it to show up properly.

So much to learn.....:-(