Friday, May 28, 2010

Unwrapping of a gift....

I received a gift today....well, I actually received one yesterday too, but I have yet to get a picture of it.

Today's gift was hanging in my co-workers office.  She came to me, telling me of the package that was being unwrapped, ever-so-slowly behind her as she worked on her computer.  She wasn't doing the unwrapping either.

God, in his goodness was offering her a gift right in her office and was painstakingly unwrapping it for her to enjoy.  Petal by petal, soft yellow stars within pale pink "waxy" petals revealed themselves...... hanging in clusters upside down on the lush green plant.  My friend didn't have any work to do, other than feasting her eyes on the package.  She came by my desk, suggesting I bring my camera.  She wanted to share this gift with me.  And so I went.  Her hoya plant was blooming again but this time it was smack in the middle of revealing itself to anyone who wished to appreciate it.

And so, I captured it's beauty, as best I could.  No camera could ever capture it fully and totally but here it is for you to enjoy.  I pass on the beauty of this lovely gift...to you......



Beauty......!!!!!  Thanks for the gift, God.

No comments: