Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drats....

I left my camera at home.  On the way back from Saskatoon today, there were some solid lightening flashes that lasted some 3-4 seconds, which could have been captured if I'd only taken the dang thing with me!

Husband continues to improve.  He's taking the nurses into the shower with him (for purely professional reasons, hopefully) , singing "Happy Birthday" to the ones celebrating and going for walks with them down the hallway....  I'd day he's improving enough to be home!  Although, I'm not sure if I'd like him singing to me....perhaps if worse came to worse.....:-)

And Matt and Kim will be leaving for Winnipeg tomorrow....I shall miss them terribly....It is good to have ones children around in ones "golden years"....at least for a time.

No comments: