Thursday, July 29, 2010

Now I remember....

why I dislike moving!  You have to make piles.  Piles of things you will trash.  Piles of things you will keep.  Piles of things you will hopefully sell to some unsuspecting soul who actually believes they need your stuff.  Piles of things you're not sure what to do with but know a decision is impending.

And where do these piles of things go while you're attempting to live normally in a little house?

Yes.  Right under your feet.  Or on your dining room table.  Or on your dresser top.....or anywhere actually.  The old familiar chant is being sung....."get rid of it this time...or wait 'til the next time"....

I guess I have to realize that from now, until we move to our little apartment in Casa Grande in the middle of August, we will be living in one big mess.  Ho...hum.....

I think a garage sale will be forthcoming....and soon.  In the next two weeks.

I feel a headache coming on......so I'll just relax a bit.......












These flowers were showing off at the Farmer's Market last weekend.  Beauty!!!

I feel muuuuuuuch better now.

No comments: