Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Changing clothes....

She's doing it alright!  Changing her clothes while I'm not looking.  She warned me it would happen but I didn't think she wanted to change them THAT quickly!  I like the ones she wore last month.  Now they had class.  The new ones, well, even though they're certainly different colors and shades in the warm tones, I don't like them nearly as much.  But they're still pretty....if you like those colors.

But she can't help herself.  One little cool day sends her running for her fall outfits which she wears with great flare and abandon.  No one can tell her what looks best!  She knows.  And I give her credit, she actually does have exquisite taste.  The thing is, she just throws out her old clothes and goes for the new ones.  If it were me, I'd be keeping those older ones....just in case.  But it is not to be with her.  I guess when you get everything given to you...you just simply take it and don't ask questions.

She was begging me to take her picture, of course.  I didn't want to encourage her in her quest for the new and fashionable but I'm a sucker for beauty!






The mist rose up to attempt to cover her but the sun peeked through, displaying her in all her bright fall digs.  I hadn't paid much attention to her for a few days.  It went from lush green to this in three short days!

Nature.  She loves the debutante lifestyle....new outfit for every season.

No comments: