Friday, September 10, 2010

So much for those three days...

Since Tuesday morning, I've had this thing happening...dizzy, nauseous, migraine...all those good things of life:)

The only thing I could do was to keep flat and lie down...no choice....just lie down......or throw up.  I chose the horizontal.  It's really difficult trying to make my way around without hanging onto a wall or whatever is closest, preferably with my eyes closed as that keeps the depth perception to zero.  I did manage to stagger to the doctor who said it was an inner ear thing happening which can be from many things, even barometric pressure changes (which, no doubt has been the case around these parts for the past several days!!). So I got some medication which helps with the nauseousness but the imbalance is still there.  She said it could leave in a day or two, or a month or two.  We just won't know for sure.

I somehow think it was an affliction that was graciously allowed me to get some much needed rest.  The whole move thing took it's toll on me and I think I am just exhausted, although I did go back to work Monday and Tuesday.  I guess I have nothing to say in the matter.  This sickness is forcing me to take my leave and totally rest...not sitting up either!

Funny how things happen isn't it?  But today really is the first day since Tuesday that I feel I can make it half way down the hall without holding on.

On another note, how's the rain happenin' out there for ya?  I haven't even had a chance to look out the window!

And to finish up here, thought I'd post a picture Matt took on his way home from Colorado a few weeks ago.  Beautiful!

Enjoy your evening.........me, I'm going back to bed!

No comments: