Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Work Coffee Break....

I am taking a moment at work just to let you know that my computer at home has done an evil thing....it stopped......

I know nothing about computers other than how to turn them on and off....pretty much.

Sunday, it was not co-operating.

Monday there was a blue screen saying something about "dumping all files"....scary....

Today, I shall have to get my computer "fixed"....whatever that entails.

Has it "crashed"????

I'm thinking so.

I will have to get someone to have a look at the beast to see if it needs hospital time.

Until then, I am computer-less.  I feel like my head has been severed.

Ta Ta for now then.

2 comments:

Linea said...

That happened to me too. I took it up to the guys at Priority and they reinstalled my software. Now it runs like a charm.

Melody said...

ah, yes, the "blue screen of death" as Sean and his buddies call it. Been there, too. Control, alt, delete, or hard stop and start to reset, other than that, no suggestions at all. REALLY nice to know computer fix-it type people! :)