Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little bit more....

I got up and did a bit more Christmas decorating.  Kind of fun making the apartment look festive.  Decorations always tend to go up so much more easily than the taking down although getting them up and attached to walls that can't have holes or tape, etc. make it somewhat of a challenge!

But it's beginning to look good.  And having my English stubborn streak come out, I insisted to husband that we NEED to find a way to get my lovely lighted garland up one wall, across the ceiling and down the other wall.  It was a challenge but he found a way.  I won't say how exactly, but it involved screws into metal and white hanging (removable) hooks.  It's up!  It looks grand.  Husband CAN be innovative when I insist upon it!

Now we shall await the tree within the next 3 or so weeks.  I have the spot all planned and ready.  It may not be quite as large a tree as last year but it will be REAL and at least six feet high.

Yes, I really do love this season....:-)


Next Sunday is the First Sunday in Advent...the beginning of the Christmas Season.  Oh, and Grey Cup Day to boot!  Now if Saskatchewan can just get their act together tomorrow, we'll have it made....?

No comments: