Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I had a visitor...

Yipppeeeeee.....Santa came to visit me!!!

I was so excited.  He sat by my desk and chatted and then left for the North Pole to make sure the elves were behaving themselves and keeping on track with toy production.  I'd like to have gone with him....

While we visited, I made sure to tell him I was pretty good this year....well, the usual I suppose...sometimes I was cranky (chalk it up to menopause), I was belligerent (chalk it up to menopause), I was tired (chalk it up to menopause) and downright stubborn (chalk it up to being married:)

Other than that, I think I was maybe a little kinder and gentler than I was last year.  I hope he noticed!!!

Here are some pictures he let me take of him.  He was going around to various offices to check his list to see if Val and Penny and Dave L. and Phil and Twila and Michael were as good as they said they were in their letters to him.  He knows stuff....but I think he was just "checkin' it twice"....as the song goes....










He disappeared after a little while.  Carole S. came to see me and said that she had missed him.  (Wherever she had been it had messed her hair up a bit....probably outside in the wind:)  She was so disappointed but I told her that if she'd been good, he'll come to her house Christmas Eve.  She hoped that would be true!

On the home front, I now have my apple muffins baked and the shortbread is done! 

Now to pick up son tomorrow...:)

No comments: