Monday, January 24, 2011

but...but...but....

I DON'T WANT TO STAY HOME!!!!!!!

I WANT to go to work!  I like work!  I like the people I work WITH!  Work = good times.

Since falling on some ice with my knee cap on Thursday last, I have been in total pain...and that's a pain, ya know?  And the knee is swollen up like some kind of little balloon.

So now doctor says I have to wear this humungous brace and walk with crutches and not go to work for who knows how long...doctor figured 2-3 weeks OR if the major tendon is torn, that will include some surgery and we're looking at being off for a few months. 

That is just not acceptable.

NOTE:  Leg nudity and coarse bruising will be shown.  Viewer discretion is advised.







 

The entire middle part of my leg is in lovely shades of black and purple and mauve with a few tinges of green and yellow on the edges.  Thought I'd give you a peek.......Gross, eh?????.......



I think I will ask God to heal it.  Yes.  That is what I shall do.

There is no way I want to sit around with my leg up for that long!  I just won't do it!!!  I don't WANT to do it!!!  I have WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much to do!!!!!

So, if you feel up to asking God to do some miraculous thing for this knee of mine, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Sharon that looks really painful...will miss u like crazy at work ... but rest and get better

carole

Clinton said...

I hurt just looking at it.
Ouch!

Linea said...

Oh, that looks way worse than I thought! You had better rest that knee.

Get better quickly. And may God give you the gift of doing just that.