Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good intentions...

That's what I had. 

Working yesterday kind of got me into the groove again and I had intended to work today and tomorrow as well, instead of taking vacation, with a day off on Friday.

How things change...

My cold has gone from passable and improving yesterday, to a fit of sneezing, coughing, hacking, spitting and nauseousness last night and today.

I now have antibiotics.  I'm going to kick this bunny before he beats me with his hind feet.

And now to sleep....perchance to dream.....

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I hope you get a good sleep and start to feel better:)

And "perchance" is an underused word, so thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon ;)

Sharon Kent said...

Yes, I slept in 'til 9:30 a.m.!!! Imagine....
Yes, if perchance Shakespeare could express his beauteous thoughts in such a way, why not me! (maybe that's the wrong context....oh well, I like that word anyway...);)