Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm hittin' the high road....

I'll be takin' m' trusty thoroughbred crutches, Blackie and Silver and headin' off to a gatherin'....

Don't reckon I'll be sayin' anythin' much here fer a few days then....

A bunch o' fillies like m'self will be meetin' at the ole gatherin' hole at Christopher Lake.

Thar's them thar stairs to be climbin' too....when I gets thar......hope Blackie n' Silver will be up ta' th' task.

I'd better be a treatin' them special like so's they don't get ornery...

I'll be a seein' y'all back here on Sunday.....I reckon....

Hi Ho...Blackie and Silver.......away.......


2 comments:

mattt said...

Ah, thanks for the hilarious cowgirl speak. It makes everything sound way more ridiculous:)

Sharon Kent said...

Glad it was a pleasin' t'yer ears, thar sonny...:0