Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Travis the Terror Titan....

So, I no longer have Chelsea the Terminator to work on my poor old knee.  But "Travis the Terror Titan" has taken her place!  No machines for this boy...oh, no!!  It's all hand massage right on that knee.  Well, it's not deep muscle massage....just a lighter massage to move the liquid around in there so it will disperse.

That hurts!

And the leg straightening and raising and bending.....also hurts!

But, I guess that's why they say, "no pain...no gain"!

MRI on the 8th...next Tuesday in Saskatoon....at 8:30 PM!!!  They must have that machine going well into the night by the sounds of it.  Incredible!  Hope there isn't a blizzard or some such calamity that day.

We'll see how the Terror Titan manages to induce the much dreaded "light massage" next Monday.  Do things really get worse before they get even more worse?  That's my question.

I attempted walking with one crutch around the house today too...and then I took off the tensor bandage for a half hour or so.....but that was not a good idea.

Tomorrow I will learn more lessons in patience and I will also see my doctor....yet again....

Life is grand.....:)

'Nite all......

No comments: