Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feel like a celebration????

Tomorrow we will commemorate the greatest of all Christian celebrations...the resurrection of Jesus!  As we gather together at various places the world over, we will remember Jesus and how he followed God right to the end.  He became an example for each of us...so that we also could follow God and his desires for us.  But how far are we willing to go....how much of the 'good news' do we really want to hear?  Guess it's all up to me.....and you.

The church is all set.  Everything decorated beautifully.  The worship and songs are planned.  All is ready. God will be praised tomorrow and I trust he will enjoy our efforts. We will celebrate Jesus resurrection from death to life.  I keep asking myself if I am up for the task of living out how Jesus wants me to be...a question I need to ask daily.

So, should you feel up to celebrating, I would invite you to come and celebrate with us at 10 AM Gateway Covenant Church...or 7 AM on the river bank - 11th avenue east and river.





Perhaps this Easter will be life-changing for me.....and you.

"Why do you look for the living among the dead?  He is not here; he has risen!" Luke 24:5,6

No comments: