Sunday, May 29, 2011

How was your day?

I hope it went well for you.

Mine was filled up pretty much with church, followed by a discussion group, followed by lunch, followed by a rest, followed by a meeting, followed by setting up tables for the funeral, followed by a surprise home-made pizza supper and apple crisp dessert by Shannon.

Good thing in the midst of all of those happenings there were chairs to put up my leg...otherwise, I would have been done in.

But I made it and now it's getting into the back-to-work mode.  I'm excited to be seeing everyone again and meeting some new people who have shown up as employees since I left the place on January 20th!!!!

But working only two hours tomorrow, I'll barely get my feet wet.  Nevertheless, I shall be there...and happy to be there, I might add.  And I shall bring my framed pictures with me to see how much people will be willing to cough up....yet again....for Relay for Life.  It's a bad time to ask the same folks for more money as everyone in the building has been contributing at great length towards all the fund raising efforts thus far.  Mine will simply put more of a hardship on their poor already-empty wallets!!!

So, now that it's 7 PM, I had better get ready for bed...it's up at 6:30 AM in the morning and my poor aged body surely isn't used to that unsightly hour....and it hasn't been for four and a half months!!

 The Forest Centre....where (most) everybody knows your name....
 And who wouldn't want to get back working with such
a great looking bunch of gals...:)
 Dang...I missed out on the Chinese New Year celebration too!

 And our summer student, Alycia, is back!

 Like most families, we too, have a celebration board!

And here I once again shall sit....and say "good morning" to all who happen by:)
(and catch up on my 1200 emails or so)

No comments: