Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's hotter than....

A bucket of chili peppers on the 4th of July.
Pepperoni on a scorched pizza.
A firefighter on the sands of the Sahara.
A menopausal woman training for the Boston marathon.

Ya, well, if you have any of those sayings...that are printable...you can send them to my comments!

It really was THAT hot today.  I sat and read on the balcony but it was too hot even for me!

We're not used to it.  It wasn't overly hot last year...or the year before that.  So, I'm trying to ease myself into this hot spell.  Then I had physio.  I'm on the balance board to get my proper balance once again.  I managed to stay in the middle but had to hold on with one hand.  That was a total workout.  Played havoc with my calf, thigh and posterior muscles, not to mention my ankles.  Not sure what's ahead but it looks like a bunch of really hard work.

At least in there it was cool.....cooler than a teenager driving a new Ford Mustang.:)


I remember this calm, hot morning a couple of years back....9 AM and +26C...Sandy Lake.  Sooo hot!

No comments: