Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Relay for Life..."for sale"....

Being off work for the past 4 months, I have been unable to really participate in any of our fund raising efforts for the Canadian Cancer Society, Relay for Life,  that my team has been involved in.....Pie days...cookie days....lunches....breakfasts....etc.etc.etc.

I figured if I posted a few pictures that I have up in our apartment, maybe one or two of you would like to buy one and I could put the money towards our team effort of the Forest Service Relay for Life team,  "Studs and Peelers".  It's not much, but it's something tangible I CAN do.  It would be good to cover the costs of the frames at least but whatever you can offer would be great.  If someone else offers more than you, I can let you know...but I'd like the increments to be at least a buck....no pennies, please.

So here you go.  Have a look and if you like one, let me know about it.  Phone (306)763-2232 or email me at home at:   sharonkent1@gmail.com

I have many photos too, on this blog so if you see anything you like, let me know and I can frame something for you....not that anything is really great here folks, but it's a fund-raising effort so your cash would be much appreciated for our team.  Thanks a lot!!!

Here are the ones I have on my walls at home:

 8 X 10 black and white Dandelion seed puff

 8 x 10 color Peeking Daisies on rustic fence

 8 x 10 color - Fall on the North Sask River
 8 x 10 Chrysanthemum

 5 x 7 Winnipeg Legislature hallway (arches and hallways and shadows)

 5 x 7 Waskesiu Lake beach
4 x 6 Christopher Lake winter sunset while snowing

There you go.  I'll put this on Facebook too to get a larger audience...hee hee

Offer away........and high.....it's a good effort to raise cash for, as we all know someone with cancer.

Thanks everyone.  I'll let you know if I sold any and how much I raised in this effort.

No comments: