Thursday, October 20, 2011

Results are good...

In a sense I can breathe more easily!  The results of my endometrial biopsy were good.  No cancer.  Doctor was very concerned and I was too.  I think worrying takes its toll on folks....

In another sense, I can't breathe more easily with this dang head cold.  Last night around midnight I tried to get comfortable enough to breathe and finally I took a big pillow and stuffed it under my head on top of my other pillow......ahhhhhh......breathing relief.  I slept well after that.  Antibiotics should begin to kick in soon too.

I feel a restful weekend coming on.........night all.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, and God, please be with Elroy this night....he just may be with you very soon but I guess only you know the exact time.  Thanks.  Amen.

1 comment:

Linea said...

Praise God for your results! Think coffee will work out for Saturday still? I will call tonight.