Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A birthday and a reunion....

Shannon decided that it would be good for all of us to gather together...my brother and his whole family and me and my whole family.  We actually pulled it off...no planning, no fuss, no muss.  It just so happened that everyone was "home" this Christmas so we traveled today out to Tisdale.  All five of us in Shannon's little VW.  Cozy:)

It was the first time we have all been together, complete with grand-children, in 23 years!  There was a time of getting to know each other especially after that long a time. My parents would have been very happy about all of this!  They were in my thoughts so many times today and it was all very nostalgic.

Ken had his 67th birthday today, too.  AND we found out that our friends Eric and Michelle had a baby girl today!  We won't forget THAT baby's birthday!

Here's our entire family.  One snap.  That's all it took (other than the first time when Matt couldn't get back to the group in time).  I figured at least one person would have been looking down, away, eyes closed or something...but no, the first picture and all was good!
A fine-looking lot we turned out to be, too!

No comments: