Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm not dead....

Just taking a sabbatical....of sorts...and a few days off from the routine of life.

Talking and listening.  Having coffee.  Framing pictures.  Eating well.  Baking bread.

And trying not to use too much water since the city is in a bit of a mucky mess...water-wise.

And tomorrow is a big day.  Brittney turns 18!  She's on her way in life.  I trust it will not disappoint her too badly and that she will be happy and content and fulfilled. But in her disappointments I trust she will be courageous and battle through them making her a stronger individual...because we know there will be those times in life for her, like they are for everyone.

Shannon is busy baking her favorite cake, I just wrote out her birthday card, friends will be entertaining her all weekend doing this and that, going here and there and tomorrow we will have her favorite pizza here at our place.  I'm sure this will be one of the last opportunities to celebrate her birthday with her present so we shall savor it and enjoy our time together...and Matthew is here too, to celebrate with her.  That hasn't happened for a good many years either.

So, I figured I should let you know I haven't left blogdom, nor do I intend to for some time yet.  It's just too much fun being able to say exactly what you want....but no one listens much anyway...lol....

So, goodnight from the little apartment by the river....

Lovely....

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Well, even if no one listened it might be worth saying anyway:)

Maureen said...

Sharon, I found you via Dixie and I read faithfully! Keep writing!

Maureen Dynna

Sharon Kent said...

Hi Maureen! Still remember the WM Retreat...with much fondness. Glad you can stop by here:)