Sunday, February 19, 2012

A perfect day to celebrate...

When it's a Sunday for me to lead worship, I find myself totally at God's mercy.  I continue to feel so inadequate but I keep remembering that it is in my weaknesses that I am made strong.  Our last worship song was about that today..."What the Lord has Done in Me"....it goes like this: 
'Let the weak say I am strong,
let the poor say I am rich,
let the blind say I can see,
what the Lord has done in me'

.......good song.

Our daughter, Shannon, had a birthday today too.  I phoned her this morning to get her yearly Happy Birthday Song sung to her.  We celebrated by eating at "Soprano's Restaurant" at the Ramada Inn.  Excellent food and service!

I get so proud looking at her.  Even though at times, she has had difficulties in life, as most of us have, she perseveres through them and has enough wisdom at the other end to offer others.  She is an exceptional friend to have....loyal and true.  I really like her too;)

So, here's to Shannon...wishing her beautiful days and a life filled with every good thing.  She deserves it!


Happy Birthday to a lovely young woman!

No comments: