Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time off....

So, with my luck, and taking these past two days off as vacation, I most likely will have calculated wrongly and I won't have as much vacation accumulated as I had once thought.  That's what I'm thinking.

But I suppose it really doesn't matter much.  The past two days have been great.  Just getting out of the routine of work and all that it brings to daily life.  Routine is good, mind you...but time off is better!

It's been good to get to Saskatoon to hand in our passport documents.  Two weeks to wait.  It's exciting stuff as neither Ken nor I have ever had one of these things that tell people we are who we say we are!

And then Ken did his very first Internet test.  He is now a certified registered pleasure craft operator and he will receive his official paper in a few weeks that allows him to be captain of OUR fishing boat!  I think I'll have to get him one of those "Captain hats"....white!!!

I wonder if I have to get anything official to tell me I will be a passenger on said boat.  Probably not.  So, I shall let him be the captain but it will be ME who is the fisher woman!  Oh...ya......I think that I too, will need a hat of some recognition in that regard.

Tomorrow we shall have rain and by the looks of the forecast, rain will fall frequently in the next few weeks.  Good stuff....as long as it isn't white!

Off to bed....sleep well....

Oh, and how are your daily "I saw" lessons coming along.  I'm depending on all of you!  You can do it!!!!

YES!!!

No comments: