Friday, April 13, 2012

Frustrating...

Husband, attempting to shut down computer, hit the 'hibernate' button and the entire monitor shut down.  Not sure what to do about it. 

Everything looks to be plugged in but not having a monitor, I can't see anything to do anything!

Good thing I have this laptop so I can Skype and blog and check FB.  Not that these things are vital but they are important!  I have wandered off into the realm of 'electronic communication' and it scares the old nail polish right off my toes!

Maybe if I simply leave my desktop alone for a week or so, it will have had second thoughts about letting me see what is on that monitor.  I'll just let it stew for a bit.  I'm convinced it has a mind and that mind is out to beat me.

Oh, and today I watched Casablanca in celebration of it's 70th anniversary.  So I shall close with the last words of the movie by Humphry Bogart, "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
I love that movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hold the power on button down or unplug you entire system, count to 20, glaring at husband, then reconect and push power.

Sharon Kent said...

did that....I even glared at husband!