Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Emotions.

These days I'm mostly crying, sometimes laughing.

I'm wondering and I'm thinking.

I'm trying to stay rational.

I'm having too many strolls down memory lane.

I'm feeling excited about our future and imagining where God will take us.......not "the other side of the world" kind of take us, but what street in P.A. we'll be living on and what our new digs will look like.

Apartment? Duplex? Sod hut? Hole in the ground? Trailer?????

I'm tired.............from entering time cards at work and thinking about everything that must be done in the next few short weeks.....not to mention packing up 30 years of stuff.

Today.............was a very sad day. I guess that is what's bothering me the most. Our dear cats, Sukey, Chiang and Job were all taken to the vet. I can hardly stand being in this house now without them. Perhaps one day God will allow us to have pets again, I don't know. I loved them.

It's all just so difficult.

I want to crawl in a hole and plug my ears......and cry......and cry.

I'm just one huge ball of uncontrollable emotions.

I'm still believing in God's provision though, for everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just praying for you guys again tonight. I know how much you loved those guys... I'm sorry.

That is a lot of change in a very short amount of time, remember.


and, may God shelter you with his wings of mercy.

Anonymous said...

Sharon - you have the biggest most kindest heart I have ever known. Because of this you will hold all of your lifes memories and treasures in your heart. You will get settled (in time) and when you do - you can make your martini glasses into candy dishes or desert goblets!!!! Hang in there and a big hug from me to you....
deb