Monday, June 11, 2007

Stop the world....I may want to get off!

It seems that everything in my life is totally out of my control these days.

I'm waiting. I'm watching. I'm looking in the paper for places for us to rent.

Daughter and family are moving away soon. We will be missing them.............

Son is presently in the midst of a huge storm with tornadic activity (according to Environment Canada) - by himself, with no means of communication, other than a calling card....I think.

The cats. Our dear sweet cats. Daughter and family will take Sukey, the girl, when they move.

The two boys, Chiang and Job..........rental places don't take to pets. Cats don't live well with new owners either, unless they know them.

As I said, it's all out of my hands. I'm crying more than I'm laughing these days.

I need you close God. I need to remember Jeremiah 29:"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."

Goin' on 60 and I'm still learning huge lessons in trust.

You'd think I'd have it down pat by now, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.
There are things and experiences you will have this month that you would never be able to have any other time in your life.

God will be God for you.