Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Was that you, Lord?

There are times when I wake up in the night, you know, for the regular "potty break".

There are other times I wake up like someone actually woke me up and I'm wide awake. Eyes open and watching. Ears open and listening. Mind working and thinking.

Last night was like that. I was having a regular conversation complete with a question and answer session. I'm thinking it may have been a God conversation because the thoughts seemed to flow one after the other and they seemed right somehow. Still not sure. I asked two people to pray about this with me, to see if it was Him speaking.....well, he wasn't literally speaking in an audible voice as husband didn't wake up or anything, so it's not like we had this LOUD conversation happening. It felt good and comforting.............ya, just another weird thing about me, I guess.

I guess we'll see what transpires. I know God does stuff like that but it just hasn't happened for ever-so-long.

I'll keep asking you about it all, God. I know you will reveal whatever your truths were from that conversation, at some point down the road.

I'll just wait it out.

I'm off to bed. Four hours of sleep isn't quite enough for this old bod' especially after working 8 hours and coming home and washing all the windows outside and then baking for the Country Store this Saturday. Tired......but a good tired.

Good thing husband had a lovely BBQ steak supper, complete with salad and coconut cream pie for dessert all ready for me when I arrived home. What a deer.....hee hee hee

No comments: