Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yesterday's gone.....

It up and disappeared. No Monday. Zip.

Had I not had a migraine, I'm sure I would have experienced Monday.

But pain and drugs leave me less one day.

Can't imagine being on drugs all the time. I guess I wouldn't even exist, if my lack of a Monday is any indication.

So, experiencing Tuesday is really quite wonderful......even if I spent half of it at an Environmental Management System (EMS) refresher course!!!

On second thought.....drugs???/EMS????? drugs???/EMS??? Ya, I think the latter has one up on the former. I just can't think of what it is right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under different circumstances, I think most people would be glad to be rid of Mondays. Trading it for a migraine is probably not a very good deal, though.

Sharon Kent said...

Let's start up "The Organization to Promote a Monday-less Week (TOP-MoW). You be the CEO. I'll be the PR person. I think we'd get a pretty good following.....not much pay, but a good following.

Think about it.