Sunday, November 18, 2007

Answered prayer and aching back.

OK. This past Tuesday I was bold enough to admit on this blog that I was "thinking" about snow.

I "thought" about snow a lot actually.

Funny thing, just today, Pastor Randall said that we can get our spirits and minds in sync with one another to get something done. Our mouths don't necessarily need to verbalize those thoughts because, hey, God knows those thoughts anyway. (However, when we do reveal our thoughts out loud, we make ourselves known to others as to what is going on with our lives and in a way, we become accountable to one another by allowing our inner thoughts to be expressed verbally and in turn, be up for criticism and correction. Can be painful.....but always ends up being a time of growth for us................that was kind of an aside).

So, as I "thought" about snow last week, my mind really was tuned to my spirit. But you know, it is November and in November we can expect snow to happen. I hope people don't blame me for breaking a leg or wiping out and humiliating themselves in a public place or having to go the chiropractor in the morning.

Anyway, seeing that my mind was in tune with my spirit, and snow has been falling all day today and will into the night, I have been out shoveling the stuff. My arms are sore. My back needs something major....as in hot water bottle, and I'm too pooped to pant.

Guess I have to be prepared for the answer to my prayers. I'll keep my handy-dandy live-in masseuse close by and I should be good to go.

After the Saskatchewan/B.C. semi-final football game, of course...........

No comments: