Saturday, December 29, 2007

Down time.

That is what today was. Being snug as a bug in a rug with Granddaughter as she got over whatever it was she had. A girl just needs her Grammy when her Mom isn't close by.

I missed going to the Soup on Saturday though. I'll hopefully get there next time.

It's been a very quiet day. Feet up. Blankets all around us. And between naps, DVD's were playing.

I think we all needed time to relax.

Funny how our bodies are made (mine in particular!!). When we begin to fight some kind of bug our bodies go into slow mode until we either sleep or get sick......or both.

I've been in slow mode for a few days now......and naps are the norm.

And it's already Sunday tomorrow.............seems like we just had Sunday a day or so ago.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking today about how awesome naps are.

They are awesome. I think I'll go to bed now.

Sharon Kent said...

Live long....and nap often (as opposed to prosper) :-)

Mom