Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time to plan.

This can be a very good time of year.

We begin to think ahead to warmer weather and leaves and birds and flowers and no snow and heat and V--A--C--A--T-I-O-N.......in the summer sun.

The lake awaits us.
The trailer too.
Oh fish of the North
We'll cast for you.

The plans will slowly begin to fall into place, Lord willing. It will be a lovely five weeks off.

I'll be prayin' for enough trees to shade us from the wilting heat, enough summer showers to keep us cool and enough sun to give our bodies adequate Vitamin C for the whole year.

I don't want much, do I, but I shall ask Him nonetheless.

It's all included in the plan.

3 comments:

Shauna Bennett said...

and maybe a boat that works for the entire 5 weeks...??? :)

Linea said...

I don't know about the vitamin C but you should stock up on the Vit D in the sun - at least 20 minutes a day without sunscreen the doctor says.

Sharon Kent said...

oops....I guess C is from citrus stuff, isn't it!! Too bad the sun didn't give out ALL the vitamins!