Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I need.

I'm going to bed and it's not 8 p.m.

Trying to get "un-tired". Is that a word. Probably not.

It was a busy day and the "Studs & Peelers" made over $240. in their Pie Day.

Thanks for your support everyone......but I think the lemon pie I made may have been a bit soggy. You know how it is when you have to make things the day before - including the meringue which gets all watery and sticky if it's not eaten immediately. Hope Marc and Dixie weren't too disappointed!!!! It was wonderful that Marc came and purchased!!!

Anyway, all for a good cause....watery or not!

I need sleep. I need warmth. I need....I need.....I need...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

I most likely NEED a good kick in the pants to get me going but alas, I'm not sure even that would do the trick.

Another visit to see doc. After 3 weeks of antibiotics..........here I go again. Bring on summer.

I need
a fix.

2 comments:

Dixie Vandersluys said...

No it did not disappoint. It's so, so good! Though I could tell that it wasn't going to taste as good tomorrow... that's why I'm presently on my 3rd piece since noon. (What am I saying? I would've had three pieces today anyway!)

Thanks for letting Marc commandeer the pie. I was even dreaming about your pies all night. So I'm glad his mission was successful -- and your sale too.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Linea said...

I wish I could have come to your sale but I Need not to buy any pies. I would probably eat it all - myself. Safer for me just to give money.

Take care and I do pray the Dr will have some good advice for you.