Saturday, May 3, 2008

Go with the flow.....

That's what this weekend is like. Nothing formal. Just easy.

Our guests this weekend are like that too. We help each other out with whatever needs doing. We chat and laugh between times of drinking and eating and preparing and dishes and whatever else needs doing with 18 people.

It's just a lot of fun.

I really like my relatives!!! They all have such a great sense of humor.....and many of them have a weird sense of humor too, like me! They are selfless people, always putting others before themselves. They all love hugging.....like I do, and we all love reminiscing. Stories of my grandma Benson. She was quite the lady. Giving, caring and kindly...... and how she loved to laugh too. I remember that about her.

We made Aunt Connie a part of our festivities this afternoon with a few people at a time going in to visit with her in the hospital, until at the end, she was played out. I trust she will sleep well tonight because tomorrow will bring an encore of today.

Wished this could happen every weekend.......well, maybe every other weekend.;-)

No comments: