Sunday, June 8, 2008

The dance...

Exciting times around the daughter's house. Gearing up for granddaughter's huge dance recital at the Conexus Arts Centre Monday night.

It's good to be here with daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter.

We saw the new condo they will rent in a few weeks. Yet another move for them. They're pros so it shouldn't take them long to pack and unpack.

I missed being with our friends from church though, today....and the BBQ afterwards. Shoot.

Seems like everything happens on the same day/weekend.

Being away from my church family, even for a weekend, makes me more appreciative of them.

Yes, it is good to be a part of the Gateway family of God....and it is good to be a part of my own family, a family who loves God, too.

On with the dance.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Linea said...

We missed you too. And I guess you were with some of our Gateway extended family. Hope they have a smooth move. And I bet Brittany's recital was fantastic.