Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's getting to this...

Ever go along in your day wondering to yourself periodically, that something is just not right, but you're busy and you just keep on going....until you flop into bed, fall asleep only to wake up and think, THAT'S what the trouble is. You're aching all over. Arms. Hands. Shoulders. Ankles. Fingers. Hips. Legs. Neck. Muscles. Sciatic nerve....ouch!! But my teeth don't ache or my hair. There's a plus side to everything, I always say.

So, get up out of bed.

Take 2 Extra-strength Tylenol caplets and I'm good to go. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........back to sleep.

There's something about constant pain. You sometimes just don't notice it much. It's there....but not bad enough to set you on your keester.

Now the dilemna. Since Tylenol makes me sleepy, should I take a couple in the morning before I shuffle off to work and risk falling off my chair as sleep overtakes me....or should I press through the day with that pain constantly nagging at my heels until bed time.

I hate getting to this........but it sure could be much worse, to my way 'a thinkin'...........bring on a sun-bathed vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOM, You shouls have stayed in bed and gave your body a chance to rest. I hope you feel better..

Sharon Kent said...

Thanks for your concern dear.

Guess I should have given the old bod a bit of an extra rest but I figure that life is too short to spend unnecessary time in bed....look at poor Auntie Connie. So I just need to be thankful for my ability to walk and move and enjoy life. Guess we all need to do that!

Anonymous said...

True, but by not taking care of our bodies properly we are cutting our lives short, what's better a day at work or longer life?