Monday, June 2, 2008

Missing...

I read in the paper tonight about a man who is missing, traveling alone from Winnipeg to Leask, a town quite a ways west of Prince Albert. Where could that man be? He was traveling alone, delivering a truck to someone in Leask and now there is no trace of him. Family members have come to retrace his journey and find where he was last seen.

I know of another fellow that went missing quite a few years ago, as well. He was travelling alone too, north from P.A. to, I can't quite remember his destination but they found his burned out truck...with him inside. Seems like noone really knows what happened to him.....

Things like that really bother me. It makes me wonder how safe it is for people to be traveling alone these days. And I feel it more keenly especially when our son travels alone too.

So, for that man who is missing this night, I am asking for God to make provision for him, whatever his circumstances are....and if something sinister has happened to him, may he at least be found. It's the "wondering" that would be difficult to handle, I believe.

God, would you help this man and his family members who search for him, in their hour of need.

No comments: