Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the library....

I must make a stop at the local library before vacation hits.

So much to read.....and so little time.

I think I'll even take a book that makes me think.;-)

My list is filling up with things I can't forget to take....pretty much everything but the kitchen sink...and the bathroom. Those are in the trailer.

I know the ice went out on the lake just a few short weeks ago, so I aught not to get overly excited about my first swim....but I can't help it. I love the water, but it would be better to have it like a bathtub than the Arctic ocean. Perhaps I need to go further south for vacation.....but then I'd miss the Spruce beetles and army worms and all those other critters that make up the boreal forest.

First though, I have a Council meeting tonight. Church duties....well, privilege actually. It's good to help where I'm needed.

Enjoy your very warm evening.

2 comments:

Shauna Bennett said...

Have a good one Sharon!

Sharon Kent said...

Thanks dear. I'm up for it!:-)