Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sickness...

Poor husband is sounding like I did a few months back. Sounds like his lungs may disintegrate any time soon and land on the floor. But you know, that bronchitis makes you feel like that. He's weak and wretched.

Poor guy. He's trying to get ready for our vacation...you know, the things that guys do...packing rakes and tarps and hammers....ya, guy things. I think my friend Val would fit into that category though.;-) She's handy dandy that way. Me, on the other hand, well, I'm the "helper", which is perfectly fine with me, more commonly known as the "gopher"... I go fer this and go fer that...

Not even sure if we'll make it to the lake in the morning, with trailer behind. If he's not feeling any better, we'll simply have to wait it out. I won't let him tackle setting everything up alone, that's for sure!

Have you ever tried to get your husband to take some Tylenol and go to bed early. May as well try and coax a mule to get up off his mule ass....you'll get just as far.

Oh well, life is pretty good, bags are packed, and sun awaits....but not before a lot of work.

God bless us every one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

use the time as a pre-holiday holiday as it were.

Rest up, read a book, you know, decompress a bit.

and when the ass gets moving, off you go!


:)

(You use the ass word first!!)

Sharon Kent said...

It's so freeing to use the "a" word, don't you think? I love living on the edge...

Thanks for your cncouragement. You guys need to come up for a supper or something...we'll talk.