Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moonlight shadows....



as seen from our bathroom window at 2:30 a.m.
There is something beautiful about the full moon casting it's eery shadows across the serenity of freshly fallen snow. There really is nothing quite like it. It brings me a sense of peace like no other...........a calmness into my soul that soothes and quiets.
Don't get me wrong folks. I don't sleep with the camera in bed beside me. Nope. Not me.
It's in my purse. I just happen to pass it by on the way to my middle-of-the-night potty break.
When there are pictures to be taken, you just take advantage of each situation as it presents itself.
I do think God made moonlight just for weird people like me............and wolves, of course.
But wolves don't carry cameras..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sharon,

I just wanted to let you know that I
read your blog and injoy it immensely.
And I love your pictures. You my lady are a great photogopher.

great blog!


Sandy Wickett

Sharon Kent said...

Hey Sandy. Haven't seen you in a long while. I trust you are well these days too, Sandy.

I'm off to work now. Ta ta.