Wednesday, November 12, 2008

With the first snow...




a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of......................Santa???? Dress suits????? Looking dorky????????
By the looks of this picture, one would certainly think so.
The young men of the P.A. Raiders hockey team made for a very handsome and picturesque back drop of the fresh snow falling beyond the confines of the Forest Centre foyer.
Red hats???.......the things we do for love...........and the making of Christmas cards!!
I was tempted to throw down my "wish list" to whomever would be fortunate enough to catch it, but I thought better of it......;-)

3 comments:

polarpegs said...

That is one of my boyz in the bottom right corner. I could name a couple of the others but I won't.

And the red hats I am pretty sure were not done out of love but likely because they had no choice when Kendall is the one in charge.

Sharon Kent said...

Ya. It did look like they were having fun though....most of them.

Whoever gets a Christmas card had better appreciate the effort it took to get it done.:-)

polarpegs said...

I think we are on their list... at least we were last year.