Friday, September 3, 2010

I have a scout....

Her name is Wendy.  She and I go back a ways.  Seems like she's still looking out for me in various ways.  I was sitting down a few minutes ago to do my previous post with pictures of this afternoon and she phoned to tell me to get back outside as the sky was all pink and that I should be taking my camera with me.  She has a view of sunsets too!

So I went.  Hardly had time to say "good-bye" to her, let alone have a conversation.  Sunsets are fleeting.  You capture them at the right moment....or they're gone....

Here's what I saw.









So, thanks Wendy!!!  I'll  depend on you to continue being my trusty scout from now on. 

But truthfully, it's days like this when I realize just how much of an amateur photographer I really am.  The man next door, now HE is a professional...but I forget his name at the moment.  Anyway, the colors are still pretty.

No comments: