Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busssssy...

I've been busier than (as the old saying goes) a one-armed paper hanger.

Here are some pics of what I've been up to....

The whole dress-up gang.

Cynthia, the Egyptian Girl

Cruelle deVille (one half)

Cruella deVille (the other half)

Geisha Girl

"Thor"

My super co-workers.....Captain Arrrrrrrr...Corinne; Witchy-poo Penny;
PeaceMan Deb; and The Fifties Gal...Twila

Twila with her "Poodle Skirt" and saddle oxfords!

Bake sale was a total success!  Thanks to all who
baked and those who bought...a great community service!

Em and Jenn helped with the Youth Table.

Concentration....

The beginning of the freeze-over.

Frosty

Underneath, you can still find greenery.

Hoar frost on the grass.

The present view from our back yard.

See!!  Like I said, I've been busy....well, taking pictures anyway.

From Halloween dress-up at the Forest Centre to the bake sale today at church with some frosty moments along the river bank in between.

Perhaps tomorrow I shall begin to relax a bit....and attempt to stay away from that river bank!!!

No comments: