Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gettin' it ready...

The gal at work who exudes 'pizzaz' and  has a 'joi de vivre' is moving to Ontario....Deb Weedon.

A few of us are busy planning a "night to remember" in her honor.

Should be a blast.

L-R - Jack (Nicholson) Frost,  Voodoo Mamma WeeDEN, Dr. Hacksaw Atkinson

The thing that bothers me most, other than missing her, is the fact that there is no other person like her anywhere!  She gives us encouragement and joy and and a sense of fun......she's a definite one of a kind!

We have a little less than a month left with her but I find it sad.  I know I most likely won't see her again after these few weeks...and I wonder what her life will be like in Ontario with her family.  I pray that God would go with her....even before her...

People come into and go from my life.  I carry around a sense of loss when they leave but I know that's how life is. 

She will be missed.....a lot....

No comments: