Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New ways....

That's what I'm doing...finding new ways to get around with this painful back situation.

I find if I only move my right foot forward and bring the left one up to meet it, instead of the normal left, right, left, right with either foot moving forward...I'm OK...kind of.  At least it's not as painful but a whole whole bucket load slower. 

Being a bit giddy with these muscle relaxants, I'm enjoying my time at home immensely.:-)

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE HOME.  THERE'S FAR TOO MUCH TO DO.  I WANT TO LEAVE HOME AND GO TO WORK AND BE NORMAL AGAIN.

Say, that felt good, raising my voice a bit there.

My co-workers took good care of me too, today.  One brought me flowers and chocolates...how dear and sweet of her.  One plugged in my heating pad, having to crawl under my desk to do it.  One put letterhead paper in the color printer while I printed out about 40 letters at various times of the morning and she also put all the letters into the mail bucket for me.  Another one brought coffee to me while another one pulled out a chair for me to sit on while the coffee was being poured.

My church friend also took over my responsibility of reading the children's story for me tonight at Kid's club....on the spur of the moment!  As I've said before, I do hate ditching at the last moment!

See what I mean about how great my friends and co-workers are.  I swear I am the most fortunate person on the earth....oh wait....maybe it's just the drugs talkin'.....but I don't think so.  I can't imagine not being around these dear folks when I retire in a year or so (Lord willing).  I know times change and circumstances change, even relationships with friends can change.....well, I suppose today is not the day to think about that....

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.  Husband brought my favorite candy to me today...bless his blasted heart.  I'm a sucker for Licorice Allsorts.

I'd surely appreciate your prayers for this back to heal....thanks.....thanks alot!

We shall end the day with a few more frosty pics....






'Nite and blessings on you and all in your household.....

No comments: