Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OK what's next....

That's what I'm saying here...what's next?  Bring it on....

Actually, this afternoon brought it on.  I moved around my desk to turn around and go backwards a few feet and ended up with a pain in my back and down my leg like nothing I've yet experienced.   Not sure what I did.  Yet another setback in my busy, lively schedule.  I've had the heating pad on my right hip all evening.  Went to get up and YIKES!!!

Perhaps a therapist will be in order tomorrow....physio, that is.

Seems like it's one dang thing after another these days.  As I said to a friend yesterday....or was that today???.....we're just fallin' apart.  Old age does that...:)  And our memory begins to be not quite what it used to be....:)  Anyway, I say, if we forget what day it is, it's OK.....when we find out, it could be a nice surprise to find out it's a Friday!

I really hope tomorrow is Wednesday, otherwise I'm up the creek....

Now to get up from this computer and attempt to walk to the bathroom for a shower and take some kind of muscle relaxant...but I better take that AFTER I shower.  I don't want husband to find me relaxin' at the bottom of the tub!

I'd like to go to sleep now and dream of finer days.....







I feel much better already.  Sleep well.....

No comments: