Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sky....




Sometimes the sky is just pretty.  The refraction of light makes all kinds of colors.....violet, indigo, blue, green yellow, orange and red...I still remember the spectrum colors.... I recall one teacher taught the "ROY-G-BIV" method of remembering.

I keep thinking of the many ways I'll be able to photograph that sky when I retire and can just go outside whenever I wish...at any time.  The Lord willing, it will be a grand time.

Until then though, I suppose I'll just have to capture bits and pieces whenever the opportunity makes itself known.  It's just that every day the sky is new and different and beautiful and it allows my thoughts to go to the One who saw fit to give us this beauty.  Earth.  A tiny sphere of beauty in the midst of a gigantic universe....which, by the looks of it with the Hubble telescope, has an entirely different beauty all its own.

Exciting stuff.  It all just continues to expand my view of how big God is and how much we still need to learn of the things "out there".  Yes, it is very exciting stuff indeed.

No comments: