Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a special day...

for my Chinese friends at work.  Happy New Year, Cynthia, Xilin, Xianhua and Baosheng!  Everyone took the time to wear "red" today in honor of this special occasion.  It is the Year of the Rabbit.

Here's a picture I was sent:



Wished I could have celebrated with them...oh well, perhaps next year!  Our Forest Service group is a good one for participatory functions.....the "Fitness Challenge" is now beginning (of which I am a part...isn't that hilarious in my conditon!!), "Relay for Life" will begin to take shape with fund raisers, etc. (of which I am a part!)....and who knows what we all will be a part of next???

I wonder if they celebrated Ground Hog Day yesterday.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Valentine's Day is less than 2 weeks away....Andrea probably has her candy hearts, etc. out for everyone to eat!

And tomorrow is our darling granddaughter's 17th Birthday.  I can't believe it!  SEVENTEEN!!!!!

She's a beauty and a sweetie....and a teenager...with a 97 school average!!! In French, no less!!! 
Happy Birthday (tomorrow), to our darling Brittney!
We love you!

No comments: