Monday, February 14, 2011

To celebrate Valentine's Day...

I went for a visit to my doctor.

He looked at my knee....

Hmmmmm.....ohhhhhhh......ahhhhh......swelling is beginning to subside.

And since the swelling is beginning to subside, I'm going to have a go at this knee of yours...now that I can actually see a part of your knee, at least.

I'll just grab this part now and you straighten your leg....ooowwwwwwwwwwwch....

Now I'll push it this way while pulling the other part that way.......oooowwwwwwwwwwchhhhhhh....

Oh, sorry, but I've never really been able to do that yet as the swelling has been too bad.

How about when I press here..????...oooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwcccchhhhhhhh

Yes, we do need that MRI.  It will most likely be within the next week, would be my guess.

And do you still have a good supply of T 3's at home?  Your knee will be sore now, but try to bend it a little bit each day to strengthen it some.  Physio, of course will help now too.

I'm sorry, but you will not be able to go to work for at least two more weeks....uuuuggggggggggg....

The MRI will tell us if and when you will need surgery......uuuugggggg.....uuuuggggggggg

Have a nice day!

And my only reply to that was.....

"And you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Dr. E!!  Thanks....thanks a lot!!!!"


Hope your Valentine's Day was just as lovely as mine....:)

No comments: