Monday, June 20, 2011

The pot o' gold...

Amongst the vicious looking cloud formations lately, they culminated in a not-quite full arc double rainbow.  If the sun had stayed out another five minutes before the clouds took over, it would have been a spectacular sight.  This is all I managed to capture, digitized, of course, so you can see the outlines of either side of the arc.



Yes, from our tiny balcony we see sights that are feasts for the eyes.

I shall be watching for rainbows this summer but if you see one happening, call me.  Sometimes I miss them.  Such a photographic waste.  I'll be waiting for your call.:)

The next photos will be from Waskesiu.  Hopefully, I shall have some great opportunities during the next month.....3 more days left here.....

'Nite....oh, and don't forget to get outside tomorrow and enjoy the longest day.  After that they'll be shortening up quickly and in fine northern hemisphere style..:(

No comments: