Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's a beast...

How did you manage the heat today?  As for me, I worked in an air conditioned office all morning then exercised like a mad fool in the gym for most of the afternoon.  Perhaps I lost a pound or two of sweat!

It is lovely out though.  Warm evenings and cool mornings...what more can a person ask for.

But the weather, as gorgeous as it is, has not been on the front burner of my thought processes these days.

More friends are sick or having serious operations or getting MRI's to find out what's wrong.  I thank God for a simple knee injury.  It could be so very much worse.

Then there are those parents who have children starting school for the first time...and parents who are experiencing an empty nest with their child off to post-secondary school.  And SIAST is on strike!!!

Busyness is happening too.  Meetings to chair, attend and be accountable for to others.

And in the midst of it all, Matt is heading home to P.A. for a few days.  That is always good.  I look forward to his presence.

Sleep well...and know you are thought of this night....God never slumbers nor sleeps.......

No comments: